Planes are a kind of unit.
- When a plane is on a carrier or an airfield, activate the plane with a command card, or by an "Air Sortie" card. If by the former, play an Air Test.
- Each hex has an Air Test value. Roll that many die plus one for every adjacent enemy on the ground, plus two for every adjacent plane.
- The plane is destroyed by a single grenade, even on land.
- Moves up to 4 hexes and play one special action, may fly over everything, but must finish in an empty hex.
- Planes may not go over or finish in a planes hex.
- The enemy only gets a medal for destroying a plane if there was an adjacent enemy unit.
- When on a carrier, may not be hit directly. It will go down with the ship.
- Planes block the line of fire.
- May not use the "Ambush" card.
|Recon||Rescue||Gunning||Kamikaze||Ground Support||Ground Interdiction|
Fi 156 Storch